Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I watch movies on Popcorn Trailer?
Our FREE and PREMIUM content on the home page is available on iOS and web. We offer both free and paid movies and series to watch. Simply browse our catalog, then choose the movie you want to watch.
2. How do Popcorn Trailer select movies?
We screen everything you watch to give you the best content.
3. Which devices are supported?
- Mac / PC – Recent versions of all major browser are supported, including Safari (mobile & desktop), Chrome (mobile & desktop), Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11+ on Windows 8.1 or later.
- iPhone / iPad – Install our native app from the App Store or just use your mobile browser. Download Here
- Android – Install our native app from the Play Store or just use your mobile browser. Download Here
- Roku, Fire TV OTT – (Coming Soon)
4. Which resolutions do you support?
Our movies are available to stream at 1080p HD quality. We also monitor your internet connection automatically and reduce the resolution on slower Internet connections to ensure the video always plays smoothly. If you experience any pauses or stutters, please check your internet connection.
5. Movie Ratings
The ratings are set by a standards organization that determines whether or not the material is appropriate for children. We also will use our own reasonable judgment to determine whether or not the material is appropriate.
6. I’m having video streaming issues
If you are experiencing a lag in your stream please first check your internet or data connection.
Popcorn Trailer Billing
7. How does Popcorn Trailer charge my account?
Popcorn Trailer is a subscription, purchase, and rental service. Once you sign up for one of our packages you will be charged the initial fee immediately and then at the interval of the plan you selected on the same day. For example, if you have chosen the monthly package on 6 August you will be charged for the first month immediately and again on 6 September and the months following until you cancel your account. Log into your account to see your membership status and or rental periods.
8. Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Yes. You can cancel your current subscription at any time from which point you will not be charged again on the next billing cycle.
9. Are my credit card details stored and how are they used?
When you sign up for a subscription package your credit card details are linked to your account. Your card will only be charged at the interval of the package you selected for the associated amount. There will be no hidden fees or unexpected charges.
When adding a new card to your account without making a payment we will send an Authorization to your financial institution to verify that your payment method works. These requests are not charges. In order for our site to be complaint we never store your information locally. Your information details are encrypted and secured with the payment gateways (Paypal, Stripe, Google Pay) you choose to purchase our product with. Similar to other streaming sites.
10. Are my credit card details secure?
Yes, we don’t store your card details on our servers at all but rather pass them on to (Paypal, Stripe, Google Pay), a fully PCI DSS compliant payment provider. Stripe provides us with a unique token associated with your card which we used to initiate future purchases on your card through them. This reduces the risk of data breaches on our site as your information lives on Stripes encrypted servers. Here’s more information on Stripes PCI compliance. Click Here
13. Which currency will I be charged in?
Purchases made by credit card will be charged in the currency of the country in which the purchase is made.
14. How do I cancel my subscription (membership)
- Click on menu and select “Account”.
- View your memberships and scroll to the bottom.
- Click on “Cancel: in the bottom right of the screen to cancel subscription.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.
- Click “Delete” to delete item from your dashboard.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.